HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
If you shop at Amazon then why not sign up to Amazon Smile and raise funds for the club. Full details in Fundraising section

Kit Delivery Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alison Molloy
Admin

PostSubject: Kit Delivery Date   Sat Dec 02 2017, 09:31

Kit should be with us week commencing 11th Dec cheers

As soon as with me will work out how to get it to you.

Ali
Back to top Go down
Alison Molloy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kit Delivery Date   Wed Dec 13 2017, 10:37

Please see below email from Wright Sport received today

I have an update on your swimwear order, as I got a reply to my chaser late last night, which said that the manufacturer will be shipping (to me) on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week via express courier (it is coming from Europe).

Due to the issues with the airports and the weather just now I am uncertain that I’ll get this to you to give out for Christmas, but it may still be possible…

I am planning on hand delivering an order to Dundee City Aquatics on Thursday evening (Thursday evening is their last training session before Christmas) so depending on when I get your delivery I could pop in on the way to or from DCA?

Again, I am extremely sorry for the issues and the last-minute change (I am investigating this).

I will keep you updated as soon as I have more details!

Ali
Back to top Go down
Alison Molloy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kit Delivery Date   Wed Dec 20 2017, 14:35

Still have a small bit of hope for those of you that want them for Christmas but here is the latest from Wright Sports

We’ve had an update today after further chasing and unfortunately the news does not look promising.

Below is an excerpt from our supplier’s previous email:
just got the confirmation that your order will be here (With the Supplier, not WrightSport) by tomorrow or latest Friday.
We will immediately re send to you by express service.

We are sorry we took so long for this order.
Will keep You updated tomorrow.

I am going to further chase the supplier to emphasise the fact that we URGENTLY REQUIRE this for Friday, at the very latest. Failing that, there is potentially between Christmas and New Year, it just depends on when we get it. When we get it, Craig will be in touch ASAP to arrange delivery to you.

I am extremely, extremely sorry about this, as is Craig. We’re all pulling our hair out over this (probably not as much as you are ☹️) and are trying our utmost best to do all that we can to get this to you ASAP.

I will be in touch as soon as we get any more news.
Back to top Go down
Alison Molloy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kit Delivery Date   Fri Dec 22 2017, 10:41

Unfortunately the supplier has not been able to get it sent to Wright Sports in time for Christmas. Mad

Will let you know when I get it.

Ali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Delivery Date   

Back to top Go down

Kit Delivery Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club Kit :: Club Costumes-